An Analysis of the Effects of Working Tenure, Performance Allowance Satisfaction and Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Employee’s Working Performance

  • Merri Syafwardi Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Terbuka Jalan Cabe Raya, Pamulang, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.
  • Sri Langgeng Ratnasari Magister Management Study Program, Postgraduate Program, Universitas Riau Kepulauan Jl, Indonesia. http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1183-2817
  • Fatia Fatimah Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Terbuka Jalan Cabe Raya,Pamulang, Tanggerang Selatan, Indonesia. http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6883-4402

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effects of the working tenure, the performance allowance satisfaction and the organization citizenship behavior on the employee’s working performances. The research is the quantitative study which aims to determine the relationship between the independent variables with the dependent variable through hypothesis testing. The study population was based on 80 employees at Balai Karantina Pertanian Kelas II Tanjungpinang. The samplings were carried out by using the method of purposive sampling and obtained from 51 employees. The instrument used in this study was a questionnaire which is containing a set of each variable. Each itemized question or statement is measured by using a Likert scale. The analytical method used here is the multiple linear regression through applying the SPSS application. The results of partial testing on the employee’s working tenure, the satisfaction of performance benefits and the organization’s conducts are significantly influencing the employee’s performances. Whereas simultaneously the employee’s work tenure variable (X1), the satisfaction of performance benefits (X2) and the organization citizenship behavior (X3) have influenced both positive and significant effects on the employee’s performance by 67.6% and the remaining 32.4% was influenced by other factors which are not included in the scope of this study.
Keywords: Working performances, Working tenure, Performance allowance satisfaction, Organizational citizenship behavior, Employee’s working performance, Tanjung pinang, Indonesians.
Citations
How to Cite
Syafwardi, M., Ratnasari, S. L., & Fatimah, F. (2020, September 8). An Analysis of the Effects of Working Tenure, Performance Allowance Satisfaction and Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Employee’s Working Performance. International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, 7(2), 74-81. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.33094/8.2017.2020.72.74.81
Section
Articles
Statistics
69 Views | 24 Downloads