The Influence of Non-Physical Work Environment and Job Characteristics on Employee Performance at PT. Daliatex Kusuma in Bandung
AbstractThis study aims to determine the influence of non-physical work environment and job characteristics either partially or simultaneously on the performance of employees of PT. Daliatex Kusuma in Bandung. This research is a quantitative and a population study. The subjects were all employees at PT. Daliatex Kusuma with the number of 60 people. Collecting data using questionnaires that have been tested for validity and reliability, while the analysis of data using multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that: 1) There is a positive and significant influence of non-physical work environment on employee performance indicated from the test results tcount of 4.781 with 0.000 significance. 2) There is a positive and significant influence between characteristics of work on employee performance indicated from the test results of tcount of 2.534 with a significance of 0.000. 3) There is a significant influence between the working environment of non-physical and occupational characteristics simultaneously on the performance of employees. This is indicated by the value Fcount 1,716 with significant value 0.025 and can be written by the regression equation Y = 53.554 + 0.526 (X1) + 0.279 (X2), with the influence of 60.8%, while the remaining 39.2% is influenced by other factors outside the research.
Keywords: Nonphysical work environment, Job characteristics, Performance of employees.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
S.E., N. I., S.A.B., N. R., & M.A., B. P. (2019, April 5). The Influence of Non-Physical Work Environment and Job Characteristics on Employee Performance at PT. Daliatex Kusuma in Bandung. International Journal of Social Sciences Perspectives, 4(1), 22-37. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.33094/7.2017.2019.41.22.37
256 Views | 0 Downloads