Open Academic Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (ISSN: 2577-7807) aims to publish research related to advanced science and technology and its applications. OAJAST provides a chance for academic to debate recent advances in the area of science and technology. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
The OAJAST covers the following topics:
- Bio-science and Bio-technology
- Communication and Networking
- Computer Science and its Applications
- Control and Automation
- Database Theory and Application
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- Security Technology and Information Assurance
- Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Software Engineering & Its Applications
- u and e Service, Science and Technology
- Ubiquitous Multimedia Computing
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- There is no submission fee.
- The publication charge is 100 USD (online publication only) or 150 USD (online publication + 1 hard copy)
- After receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.
BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Academic Resource Index, Econ Biz, WorldCat
Open Academic Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (OAJAST) holds the ethics of publication as one of its core values and as such, adheres strictly to internationally accepted publication ethics. To ensure compliance, OAJAST employs the double-blinded peer-review process for all articles. The rationale for double-blinded peer review process is to validate the integrity and novelty of the research work. Peer review process adopted by the OAJAST acts as a filter and increases the quality of research submitted for publication. This process also help the authors to remove any errors or gaps in manuscript mistakenly overlooked and assists in making the research more applicable in real time.
OAJAST follows the COPE guidelines on publication ethics.
Authors must confirm the following; that:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript is acknowledged;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers are expected to evaluate a manuscript for critical analysis, comparative analysis and most importantly for integrity and novelty of the research work.
Therefore, reviewers must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the article regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed;
- Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer's evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.