Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): In Progress
International Journal of Social Sciences Perspectives (ISSN: 2577-7750) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published quarterly online by Online Academic Press. The main objective of IJSSP is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. IJSSP aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in social sciences.
Focus and Scope
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of social science such as follows:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- There is no submission fee.
- The publication charge is 100 USD, after acceptance.
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.
BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Academic Resource Index, Econ Biz, WorldCat.