About the Journal
Open Academic Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (ISSN: 2577-7807) aims to publish research related to advanced science and technology and its applications. OAJAST provides a chance for academic to debate recent advances in the area of science and technology.
The OAJAST covers the following topics:
- Bio-science and Bio-technology
- Communication and Networking
- Computer Science and its Applications
- Control and Automation
- Database Theory and Application
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- Security Technology and Information Assurance
- Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Software Engineering & Its Applications
- u and e Service, Science and Technology
- Ubiquitous Multimedia Computing
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Free online Publication after acceptance. There are no submission charges, and no additional charges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data.
- After receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.
BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Academic Resource Index, Econ Biz, WorldCat.